Sunday, June 13, 2010

All packed and ready to roll

Almost everything is packed and in the car. We’ll take Fred the Cat to be boarded in the morning and we’re out of here until next Saturday. I have no idea what Sanibel and Captiva beaches will look like this time next year so we are going to enjoy the hell out of them next week.

I’m telling you we are such trend setters. The President will be going to the Gulf coast too this week. Sadly, he will not be going for fun, food and adult beverages as we will.

I’m sure Martini remembers going to the beach last year because every time I ask him if he’s ready to go to the beach he gets excited and dances all around. Come to think of it, that’s the way I act too when someone asks me that same question.

See ya next weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger isabelita said...

Have a wonderful time. And tell President O. to stop sucking up to the oil corporations. I have about given up on him.

June 14, 2010 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home