Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Taking me along can be costly

Sunday Mr. Pop wanted to go to the mall to get a couple of pairs of casual shoes. I hate going to the mall and didn’t want to go with him but he blinked those blue eyes at me and I went along to give him shoe buying support.

We came home with two pairs of shoes for him. We also came home with a really nice new summer purse, a new big navy blue sunhat and a pair of hoop earrings that I can wear at the beach instead of my beloved real gold ones.

I betcha he thinks twice before inviting me to go to the mall with him in the future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fixer said...

You and Mrs. F would never be allowed to go shopping unsupervised. Heh ...

June 03, 2010 1:58 AM  
Blogger Skruffy said...

PoP, I'm glad to "know" another woman who hates going to malls. You and Mrs. Skruffy must be the only two in the world. Bravo to you!!!

June 07, 2010 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home