Wednesday, December 09, 2009

My Fantasy Christmas Gift

I have a fantasy Christmas gift I would like to receive one year. You know those Budweiser Christmas commercials where you see the Clydesdales pulling the big wagon in the beautiful snow covered woods? Well, I want to sit beside the man in charge of he reins as the horses so beautifully pull that wagon along the path. I want to experience that feeling.

Yeah, I know my chances of that happening have a lot in common with pigs flying and hell freezing over but I still wish it were possible.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything is possible. Keep dreaming and wishing.

December 09, 2009 5:41 AM  
Anonymous Toronto condominiums said...

Wonderful Christmas wish. I have little bit similar fantasy Christmas wish. Regarding the Coca Cola Christmas commercial,on the one hand I would like to sit in one of those red Christmas trucks or be besides the man who is in charge of switching on the Christmas lights. This is one of my most favorite Christmas commercial.

Take care,
Elli

December 09, 2009 5:45 AM  
Anonymous Christian Present said...

Wonderful dream! Merry Christmas!

December 09, 2009 6:00 AM  
Blogger fallenmonk said...

The Clydesdale team tours so you should be able to at least get close to them at some point. Getting the snow filled forest in Florida going to have to wait for climate change to move forward a little.
Nice dream though and it would be fun. I have been on a sled pulled by two horses and it was great and I can imagine the Bud horses would be fantastic.

December 09, 2009 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 09, 2009 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home