Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Are we that wimpy?

Wow, for a country that calls itself the home of the free and the brave, some of us sure get frightened at the thought of holding a suspected terrorist’s trial in our country. I guess the police in NYC are being sent the message that they aren’t capable of protecting the city during such a trial. If I were one of those cops, I’d be more than a little pissed.

What message is this fraidy cat reaction sending to other terrorist? It sounds like this country is saying we are so weak that we can’t handle something like this trial and the imprisonment of these men if they are found guilty. Is that the message that we want to send, because if it is, it sounds pretty wimpy to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

November 20, 2009 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 21, 2009 1:30 AM  
Blogger Shelly Rayedeane said...

It is wimpy and I am wimpy right now too.

Perhaps that's why I was attracted to this post.

November 21, 2009 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home