Monday, November 23, 2009

Big Buzz Kill

I have been so looking forward to the holidays and if there is one way I have found to kill the holiday buzz, it’s politics. I have been trying to ignore all things political as if it were the plague.

Once again this year we are all making charitable donations rather than giving each other gifts so there is none of that crowd fighting in the stores. No pressure to try “the perfect gift” for everyone. Pressure is also a holiday buzz kill.

I refuse to let anything political or commercial get in my way right now. I am going to enjoy every second of this season and let the rest of the world deal as best it can for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Don't get your tinsel in a tangle! Happy Thanksgiving!

November 23, 2009 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home