Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Damn it!

I wish just for a few months Washington Republicans could act like human beings instead of pains in the butt.

Between the insanity of Glenn Beck and the heartlessness of Republicans along with some Democrats, I am just about ready to become a political recluse. I thought the last eight years were a nightmare and they were, but some in Congress seem to enjoy nightmares so much that they want to keep them around for the next three or eight years.

It’s hard to try to stay informed and not fall into the abyss of political depression. Every time I feel myself getting disgusted and depressed, I just remember that as bad as DC is, it used to be somewhat worse. At least now we have a President who is trying to make things better instead of a President who was hell bent on destroying our country.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fixer said...

I wish just for a few months Washington Republicans could act like human beings instead of pains in the butt.

You and everyone else who just want the best for their fellow American, as opposed to the "corporate masters".

December 08, 2009 3:09 AM  
Blogger Matthew Hubbard said...

I know the feeling, POP. I haven't had cable for a while and just use the TV to watch DVDs. There's still bad news and stories of Republicans and Democrats behaving badly, but without the TV, I don't get as worked up as I used to.

I'm mystified by the watchers of Fox and the listeners to talk radio who live on a steady diet of bile and invective. I find it exhausting.

December 08, 2009 5:09 AM  
Blogger Taradharma said...

don't give up POP! They would love that too much. As annoying and dangerous as they are, we must keep well informed or their propaganda war wins!

December 08, 2009 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home