Monday, November 16, 2009

I’m pretty sure I’m going to hell now

After a week without my computer and two hundred dollars later, we’re back.

I’m pretty sure I’m going to hell now due to the things I have said and thought about the person who came up with the Trojan horse that infected my computer. A tech said I must have gotten it from an email but since I seldom even open emails, I have to doubt that.

To be honest, a week without a computer in the house was very beneficial for me because I got caught up on a ton of things I needed to do around the house. This place is spic and span for the holidays.

While I cursed the person who created the computer infection, I got even with him or her by making something positive come of my computer-less time. I didn’t make lemonade with the lemon but I did use my downtime to my benefit. There’s something very satisfying to me about that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fixer said...

Sometimes you just have to walk away form it, whether voluntary or forced.

November 16, 2009 2:33 AM  
Blogger fallenmonk said...

Glad you are back but it is good now and then to not feel as if you have to be in front of the PC.

November 16, 2009 5:12 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I just got a home PC - laptop - last year...I could still live without it.

November 16, 2009 7:11 AM  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

Glad you're up and running again! I know how frustrating it is for the computer to be out of commission. We had a virus I got off of Facebook earlier this year and it messed things up on our home computer for awhile but I think it's finally eradicated. Very annoying indeed. But I'm glad you got some other stuff done in the downtime!

November 16, 2009 7:34 AM  
Blogger Gort said...

Mine is in the shop in need of a hard drive transplant. And like you I have been very productive doing other things. Makes me rethink this whole blogging business.

November 17, 2009 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home