Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Frustration computer style

My computer has been in the shop for a week, again. I must have a target on my machine because I am being hit by a virus just about every four months starting last year. I have two security systems. I do not open most of my emails and never follow a link in an email or open an attachment. The only way it seems I can be completely safe is to never turn on the computer and I’m never going to do that.

Funny though, I sure get a lot done around here when the computer is not on the scene. Maybe the virus makers are doing me a personal favor if not a financial favor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Skruffy said...

PoP, what kind of security software are you running? I use Trend Micro, and although there are things about it that aggravate me, I've never "caught" anything.

April 20, 2010 12:52 PM  
Blogger Fixer said...

Maybe the virus makers are doing me a personal favor if not a financial favor.

Shhh. They'll send you a bill for the service.

April 21, 2010 2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 22, 2010 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home