Monday, March 22, 2010

One Night Without My Martini

Friday morning we are going to take Martini to the vet’s office for overnight boarding. I am going on an overnight trip with Mr. Pop and this will be the first time we have been apart from Martini this long. Martini and I have been together every night since we got him a year ago this past February.

I know Martini will be fine and be cared for completely, but I’m just not so sure how I am going to handle this. This is a good test for all of us. There will surly come a time when we will need to board him and this one night will tell us how we all will do.

All this is well and good, but damn I’m pretty sure this is gonna hurt me more than it’s gonna hurt Martini. Just thinking about it makes the tears well up. I’ll probably come closer to being off my food than Martini will.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Patricia,

I just have a quick question for you but couldn't find an email so had to resort to this. I am a progressive blogger and the owner of the mahablog. Please email me back at barbaraobrien@maacenter.org when you get a chance. Thanks.

Barbara

March 23, 2010 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, choice look progressive in the direction of more related articles without delay as its sole of my pick question to read.

March 23, 2010 10:13 AM  
Blogger Taradharma said...

Martini may have a BLAST!

March 25, 2010 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home