Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Think I Lied to You

This week I told you there was no gift that could make Mr. Pop or me happier than we were after making the donations we made last weekend. Okay, I might have lied.

Monday one of the ladies who works at Mr. Pop’s lab placed a little envelope on Mr. Pop’s desk addressed to both of us. Inside was a card of acknowledgement from the local Humane Society. The card acknowledged that a monetary donation had been made to the Humane Society by the lady and it was done in Martini’s honor. His little name was engraved right there on the card. The feeling we had when we read that card might have surpassed our good feelings of the weekend and together the feelings were overwhelmingly warm and wonderful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mauigirl said...

What a great present!

December 28, 2009 10:47 AM  
Blogger Distributorcap said...

wonderful

my mother and father want all their birthday and xmas gifts to be donations to humane society, best friends or some other animal rescue group

so do i

January 01, 2010 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home