Thursday, December 17, 2009

What to Think About?

I don’t know what to think about the healthcare bill. I don’t know what to think of the daily polls I see on teevee. I don’t know what to think of the noise I hear coming from all the cable news channels. Since I don’t know what to think of these things I have decided what I’m going to do. For the next couple of weeks, I’m not going to think of them at all.

Mr. Pop has finally completed a series of business trips he recently found on his agenda and now he is safely back at home for the holidays. The weather forecast suggests we will have some cooler if not cold temperatures next week. Martini goes to the groomer Saturday so he will be looking all spiffy for the holidays. In other words, I would like to spend the next couple of weeks thinking about how fortunate I am to have so many nice things to look forward to and let the rest of the world spin on by.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings! As a social experiment I gave up fox news and cnn and msnbc and well you get the idea. my blood pressure improved and I no longer fly into fits of rage (except in traffic)I don't know if there is something in the water or possibly chemtrails? who knows-but I think people are devolving.dumb,dumb and more dumb.the one thing they share in common is their overwhelming love of jesus. it is a difficult time of year if you don't ho ho. I think i'll go get more southern comfort for my coffee. bye!

December 17, 2009 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home