Monday, August 10, 2009

Freakin’ Freaks

I’m sure by now you have heard the freakin’ freaks on the right say that the new health care plan will allow the government to euthanize the elderly.

I can’t believe that euthanasia it even a topic of serious discussion. Stuff like this is what drives people like you and me crazy. The republicans might as well say that humans can impregnate animals. Of course it’s not true, but apparently if a republican says it, then it must be a fact, whether or not it’s supported by true data.

It seems to be working for them to keep repeating “euthanasia” just as it worked for them once when they kept repeating “WMD” and “mushroom cloud”. It’s unbelievable.

6 Comments:

Blogger Randal Graves said...

The republicans might as well say that humans can impregnate animals.

Why wouldn't they say this? Some of 'em have been trying for years.

August 10, 2009 8:07 AM  
Blogger roger said...

says something about the intelligence of their audience.

August 10, 2009 9:42 AM  
Blogger fallenmonk said...

I'm just interested to see how low they can go. I always seem to underestimate them.

August 10, 2009 9:50 AM  
Blogger two crows said...

this sort of thing is why I closed my political blog. I'd had enough and way, way more than enough.
blech

August 10, 2009 10:30 AM  
Blogger Targa said...

Basically, they are saying, "Don't mess with my Medicaid, and national health care is for Commies." ... Which, when translated means, "Don't change my lousy socialized medical plan with a better more comprehensive socialized medical plan, and I LIKE it when my insurance company bends me over and screws me!"

Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me.

Probably.

August 10, 2009 11:02 AM  
Blogger Fixer said...

I say, get all the elderly to Bikini Atoll and start up the nuclear tests again ...

August 10, 2009 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home