Friday, August 07, 2009

This is just embarrassing


As you know little mister fancy pants is back home from vacation with the Pops. Sure he’s sporting a new harness and leash but the little dude has a freakin’ t-shirt. I mean really, come on. Dogs aren’t supposed to wear clothes. And get this, he’s getting a football jersey to wear in the fall on the weekends during football season. Pop’s little dog she used to have, Murphy, had one too, but that one is way to large for fancy pants.

Did you hear what they brought me from the beach? A new collar. I mean it’s nice and all but it’s not like it makes up for me having to spend a week in stir…I mean the vet’s boarding facility.

Here’s the good part. Mr. Pop inspected the patio screens this week and realized over time I have pretty much destroyed six large panels of screen. That repair job will be at least a couple of hundred dollars if not more. See? Mr. Fancy Pants gets clothes and all but I get the big ticket item after all.

So while I am embarrassed to share a home with a dog that sometimes wears clothes, I think I may have gotten the better end of the deal.

Have a great weekend and just enjoy being home. I will!

Sincerely,
Fred the Cat (the cat who loves you guys!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Fixer said...

Careful, Fred. They might change the screens to Plexiglas ...

August 07, 2009 2:30 AM  
Blogger Peter of Lone Tree said...

Headline: "Special hospital in Fla. helps heal injured sea turtles"

Link:
http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/vid/14935040

August 07, 2009 4:45 AM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

enjoy the weekend fred.

August 07, 2009 10:00 AM  
Blogger two crows said...

ah, revenge tastes just like caramel butter creme, doesn't it, Fred?

August 07, 2009 10:22 AM  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

Well done, Fred! Baxter would be proud of such an accomplishment as well!

August 08, 2009 8:58 AM  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

Well done, Fred! Baxter would be proud of such an accomplishment as well!

August 08, 2009 8:58 AM  
Blogger Distributorcap said...

does martini where designer duds?

August 08, 2009 3:58 PM  
Blogger dguzman said...

As long as it's a Cowboys jersey, I'm okay with it, Fred.

August 16, 2009 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home