Friday, July 03, 2009

Eavesdropping at the Pop household


Here’s some quotes I heard around here this week.

If I hear one more news cast about Michael Jackson, I’ll scream.

Why does Joe Scarborough have a job?

Does anyone really care what Pat Buchanan thinks about anything?

Who the hell cares what Dick Cheney has to say about anything unless he confesses to being a war criminal?

Governor Sanford should just shut the duck up.

Is it Happy Hour yet?

Fred, I’m fixing your food right now, please hush.

Fred, don’t be an idiot!

Is it Friday yet?

Fred, how can you act so sweet yet sometimes be so mean?

And the quote I heard most often Wednesday: Oh Martini, not again!

Have a great weekend and don’t mix things that blow up with alcohol

Sincerely,
Fred the Cat (the cat who loves you guys)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

almost sounds like that around here. just sub "layla" for fred and "max" for martini!

have a grand holiday weekend.

July 03, 2009 5:39 AM  
Blogger two crows said...

I am p-o'd at Olbermann -- or this week's sub for him.
you'd think they'd know better but it's just all Michael all the time. I'm just turning it off till they get off their broken record [ok--that reference dated me, I know].

July 03, 2009 8:33 AM  
Blogger dguzman said...

Love you, Fred. Hope you got to see some fireworks that didn't involve Pop, Martini, or Mr. Pop!

July 06, 2009 7:54 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Not sure why Joe or Pat has a job either

July 06, 2009 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home