Monday, February 21, 2011

Surprise

Since our 20th wedding anniversary five years ago, Mr. Pop has been asking me what I would like to do this year on our 25th. I have mentioned all sorts of things but as of late I wanted to make sure whatever we did we could take Martini with us. I won’t even consider flying anywhere and especially putting another dog on a plane. Due to airport negligence I almost lost one of my dogs some years back. They forgot to put her kennel on the plane that I was on. I got her the next day but she was almost dead from stress and the heat in the cargo part of the plane.

Well, yesterday Mr. Pop surprised me with the plans for our anniversary in October. We are going to Savannah Georgia and then work out way up to North Carolina to visit the mountains and see the fall leaves. The best part is the reservations are already made at some amazing bed and breakfast inns. Each of them welcomes little dog. The pictures on the net are of beautiful old homes that have been refurbished to be gorgeous inns.

So now my thoughts are going beyond summer and into fall. I love to have something very special to look forward to and this summer when hurricane season panic sets in I’ll just start thinking about the wonderful fall trip that is to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Taradharma said...

how wonderful...a happy trip for all!

February 21, 2011 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home