Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best Valentine's Day Ever!

Yesterday Mr. Pop took me to two different choclatiers so that I could pick out the candy I really like one piece at a time. There was lots of fudge involved and anything that contained raspberries and chocolate. I mean that was serious fun.

Today the florist delivered a beautiful vase of flowers with all my favorite flowers including roses, carnations, lilies and others. That was a wonderful surprise along with the balloons and card than accompanied it.

Tomorrow night Mr. Pop will be preparing beef fillets along with potatoes and a Caesar salad for dinner. We’ll have a special wine to top the dinner off.

See why I said this will be the best Valentine’s day ever? It’s because I married the best Valentine’s sweetheart in the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Taradharma said...

you married a true romantic and a keeper!! Lucky lucky woman!

February 13, 2011 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home