Monday, September 20, 2010

Mr. Happy Pants Rides Again


Tomorrow Mr. Happy Pants, also known as, Island Dog, also known as, Martini, will be on the road again and this time to yet a different beach. We are taking his doggie stroller so that while Mr. Pop is in meetings, Martini and I will be able to do a little shopping in a quaint little town. Since dogs are allowed at outdoor cafes, Martini and I will hang together all day.

Island Dog is packed and ready to rock and roll. I wish I could say the same but by in the morning we’ll all be ready for another great adventure. See ya next weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sewmouse said...

Oh Mr. Happy Pants! He's sooooo cute! And he looks sooooo happy!

My cat earned the appellation "Ms. Crabby Pants" from the vet boarding staff. Perhaps she took a page out of Fred's book?

September 20, 2010 4:51 AM  
Blogger Taradharma said...

I'd love to live the life Mr. Happy Pants is living! Being so well groomed, cared for, fed, walked, taken to cafes. Please. I want that little dog's life!

September 20, 2010 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home