Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Martini and the Groomer

The man who grooms Martini also grooms all sorts of show dogs and travels around the country to do so. Today after he groomed Martini he said he looked good enough to go into any dog show ring. Then as soon as he removed his hands from Martini, Martini shook himself like a dog just getting out of the water. Then instead of looking like a dog ready for the show ring, he looked like a dog who had a fitful night of sleep.

I am glowing with pride at the groomer’s remarks about Martini’s show dog looks. The previous groomer really messed up the look of Martini’s head and face with the way she trimmed his hair. I have been brushing and combing him daily as his hair grew back and now he really does look beautiful. I think Martini knows it too as he struts around the house as if to say, “With my rocking looks and my sweet personality, who could say no to me?”. He’s right because I just gave him an extra treat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Taradharma said...

you are Martini's beeatch....

August 31, 2010 11:30 AM  
Blogger Sewmouse said...

Need
More
Pictures!

Love, love, love the Martini updates. You have the CUTEST critters, POP.

September 02, 2010 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home