Friday, May 08, 2009

Pop’s Bloomers


I, Fred the Cat, just have to tell you about Pop’s bloomers. Some are white, some are red others are pink, lavender, yellow, purple. She has them in all different colors. She is a bloomer freak.

The roses and the gardenias are some of her favorite bloomers, others are the day lilies and the Easter lilies.

Just like the Cheshire Cat, I shall fade away now leaving nothing here but a grin.

Have a great weekend and enjoy all the bloomers you see.

Sincerely,
Fred the Cat (the cat who loves you guys!)

6 Comments:

Blogger dguzman said...

OMG, I've never been the first to wish you a happy Friday, Fred! I'm so pleased.

I too love bloomers, any and every color available. I'm a big fan of nasturtiums.

Happy weekend, and may you be plied with 'nip at least once today.

May 08, 2009 6:13 AM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

love ya fred!

May 08, 2009 6:15 AM  
Blogger Randal Graves said...

Pictures, please!

May 08, 2009 11:34 AM  
Blogger Distributorcap said...

fred you just get cuter and cuter

May 09, 2009 2:59 AM  
Blogger lisahgolden said...

Ha! You got me!

May 09, 2009 6:55 PM  
Blogger Sewmouse said...

Fred Dear....

It's usually not considered polite to discuss a lady's bloomers in public.

Oh. You mean flowers?

Nevermind.

May 11, 2009 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home