Friday, May 15, 2009

Fred the Cat Shares some things about Martini


As a cat, I observe certain things about Martini. Here’s a few I thought I would share.

He weighs almost seven pounds.
He’s eleven inches tall.
He will be three years old in November.
He doesn’t like to go outside in the when it’s dark.
He really doesn’t like to walk in wet grass.
According to the instructions on his dog food, he should eat an eighth of a cup per meal and he eats two meals a day.
He never eats every kibble of his dog food and always leaves two little kibbles uneaten. I guess he doesn’t want to look like a pig.
He is afraid to eat out of a plate or bowl. He has no problem drinking water out of his water bowl though. We have no idea why a food bowl frightens him. So Pop gives him his food on a paper towel. That works for all parties concerned.
He saw a gopher tortoise that was larger than he is and he wanted to bite its shell. He didn’t but he sure wanted to.
He is totally mentally absorbed when looking at lizards in the yard.
If Pop says, listen, he does. He stops doing whatever he’s doing and actually listens.
He sleeps in his bed laying upside down with his belly up.
And here’s my favorite. If Animal Planet is on TV and there are dogs in the story, not only does he watch but if the dogs bark like they are in trouble, he walks over to the TV and stands straight up on his back legs for a minute or two. The guy seems to get heavily involved in whatever he is watching.

Martini has been with us a little over 14 weeks now and this just wouldn’t be home without him. He fits in here like a little round peg in a little round hole, perfectly.

Have a great weekend and share something fun with someone

Sincerely,
Fred the Cat (the cat who loves you guys)

( If you are curious about that little green thing on my collar in this picture here’s the deal. This picture was taken before I was chipped and if you unscrewed that little green thing, there was a little scroll of paper inside telling Pop’s phone number and promising a reward if I should get lost and someone found me. I have gone hi-tech now so I no longer wear my little ID green thing.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

thank you fred. you're the best!

May 15, 2009 6:11 AM  
Blogger Matthew Hubbard said...

I'm so glad you and Martini have come to an understanding, Fred. I know how much PoP loves both your guys, so it's all good.

May 15, 2009 6:15 AM  
Blogger Sewmouse said...

Every time you give us a Martini Update (and I really do love them, Fred), I remember back to the Great Puppy Search that PoP and Mr. PoP went on to find their new family member, and how long it took.

I'm always happy that they finally found EXACTLY the right little dog to fill out the family.

May 15, 2009 7:07 AM  
Blogger mommanator said...

great weekend Fred and Crew

May 15, 2009 9:51 AM  
Blogger robin andrea said...

Fred, I really like the look in your eyes. Very dreamy and full of soul.

May 15, 2009 5:15 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Fred
Glad to know Martini has such a good soul looking over him (and Mr Pop and PoP too!)

Hope you 4 have a great weekend

May 16, 2009 7:25 PM  
Blogger dguzman said...

You really like that little guy, don't you, Fred? Otherwise you wouldn't watch him so intently like you obviously do!

You're a good brother, Fred.

May 18, 2009 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?


Feel free to visit my web site: Hotgirlsexcam.com

June 03, 2013 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home