Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Fantacy. Come along!

Until the hell of the bush administration ends (no, I haven’t a clue when that might be) let’s all move here. I saw a tourism commercial on TV and the scenes were breath taking plus the music was nice as well. At the very end of the commercial the viewer is informed that all the scenes are from this gorgeous place. That’s what fired me up to check out their website. And what a beautiful website it is.

I think how nice it would be to press a magic button and be there with Mr. Pop, my pets and all my stuff. Maybe I could have a little amnesia so I wouldn’t remember what is happening in the world. That would help.

I want to wake up, walk out and look at those scenes they are temping me with at the website. Aren’t they wonderful? Oh, and in this fantasy I would have enough money to be comfortable too. Not lottery like sums, but enough to get by.
Let’s do it. Let’s all push that magic button and go right now to New Zealand.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PoP, this is where "The Lord of the Rings" series was filmed...and YES...it's spectacular!
New Zealand was THE place to go and stay for a while about 20 yrs. ago. I agree....let's go.

April 19, 2006 4:06 AM  
Blogger JM said...

Looks fantastic..."The plane! The plane!"

April 19, 2006 4:13 AM  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

PoP, I LOVE that commercial, but I can recommend something a little less expensive and closer to home: Bass Lake, California.

Set in the middle of a national forest, Yosemite National Park an hour away. Nothing to do in the summer but swim, fish, hike, visit the Indian relics museum all with modern comforts of a chalet plus a gourmet restaurant if you don't want to cook.

During the winter, just switch out swimming for skiing.

Now if I do win the lottery, New Zealand is back on the list.

April 19, 2006 5:32 AM  
Blogger SecondComingOfBast said...

Let's not rush it, folks, New Zealand is one of the last unspoiled natural places on earth. If enough of these commercial developers get their greedy hands on enough of it, it will be just another Miami Beach.

April 19, 2006 8:54 AM  
Blogger Hellpig said...

Until the hell of the bush administration ends (no, I haven’t a clue when that might be)

Bush's term offically ends in '08 but given the current position of the left it will be at least 2012 before the left even has a chance at a President elect.

So you will just have to deal with the economy getting stronger,low unemployment rates,and the spread of freedom and democracy throughout the world.

April 19, 2006 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home