Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Just not that into it

I am not going to watch the royal wedding later this month because honestly, I just don’t care one thing about it. This will not be on my “things to do” list.

I am tired of the ads for the cheap knockoff ring that replicates the royal engagement ring and I truly could care less if the bride signs a prenuptial agreement and even less if the new husband wears a wedding band or not.

The thing that most amazes me is why anyone would care about these details regarding the life of someone they had barely heard of just a couple of years ago. The television stations seem to be totally in awe of this whole event to the point they will be sending reporters there to cover it from beginning to end.

It’s not that I’m anti romantic or anything, I’m just not that into this event.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Yep.

And who would have figured folks would actually watch a show like Dancing With the Stars?

April 15, 2011 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home