Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Cleaning on Steroids

Over the Christmas holidays Mr. Pop took everything out of our garage and did some super sorting and cleaning. He got these pretty black metal shelves and after sorting the stuff into garbage, donations and keepers, he has our garage beautifully organized. Doing this chore was his New Year’s resolution…..for the past five years. Good for him and good for his cleaning spree.

Since then I have done the same thing in this room where the computer and an awful lot of books live. Everything that had accumulated on the desk and in the cubbyholes has been filed or trashed. The room looks proud to be so neat.

Yesterday I took on my closet and the one where I store seasonal clothes. Tomorrow we will be taking a ton of clothes, shoes and purses to the local thrift shop. My closet is all organized and looks so nice. I actually opened the closet door and turned on the light in there this morning as I got up. I just wanted to admire my efforts. Funny how something so simple can make you feel so good.

It’s only a couple of days until Spring arrives and we are way ahead of the game when it comes to cleaning. Now the next task will be to keep things this way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

March 18, 2010 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home