Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Beginning Year Five today

They say a four leaf clover bring good luck. Today marks four years this blog has been going and I feel lucky to have had so much fun over those four years.

I began this trip taking care of Murphy during the final two years of his little life. Then there was the year when I didn’t have a dog. This year I have driven you crazy talking about the little dog who joined me in February of last year. If you think over the next year I won’t continue to drive you crazy talking about Martini, you are sweetly wrong.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time out of their busy day to stop by here and read what I write. You are indeed special and I am indeed grateful.

6 Comments:

Blogger fallenmonk said...

Happy Anniversary. Glad to be a part of your little net family.

February 09, 2010 5:10 AM  
Blogger Matthew Hubbard said...

Best wishes as you start Year Five. I'll be finishing Year 3 at the end of next month, so you have seniority.

February 09, 2010 11:28 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Congratulations and best of luck!

February 09, 2010 4:52 PM  
Blogger Fixer said...

Congratulations, POP! The Mrs. and I love seeing pics of Martini and remember Murph fondly.

February 10, 2010 4:58 AM  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

Happy Blogaversary! So glad to have met you in the blogworld!

February 10, 2010 8:37 AM  
Blogger eProf2 said...

Your stick-to-it attitude is beautiful, POP. I look forward to the next four years.

February 16, 2010 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home