Thursday, January 21, 2010

Curses and Blessings

For the past two days my computer has been in the shop. No matter how much security you put on your computer, there is someone somewhere developing a way to bypass or hijack it. According to the tech at the shop these folks seem to be winning the game these days.

The good news was that I missed all the hype and rant over the Massachusetts special election via the internet. I saw more than I needed to see on TV.

Sometimes I don’t know if computers are curses or blessings but I do know that not having one at hand for a couple of days had its advantages.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such articles. I like to read stories like that. By the way add some pics :)

January 22, 2010 9:38 AM  
Blogger Distributorcap said...

i wish i could wean myself for two days

January 23, 2010 11:03 AM  
Anonymous abi said...

Not living in Massachusetts, you also missed out on the constant phone calls from everyone from Joe Biden to Scott Brown's daughter. Last two weeks my phone rang more often than my bookie's.

I really miss Fred's posts.

January 23, 2010 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 24, 2010 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home