Monday, January 18, 2010

Well, someone had to read it

I finished reading “Game Change” today. I enjoyed the hell out of reading that book. I know some have said it is “gossipy” and unfounded, but I have yet to hear anyone deny any of its content. That says something because if the people in the story didn’t do or say what is portrayed there, I believe they would sure as hell be letting everyone know.

It’s funny, we all lived through that nightmarish time of Obama and Clinton, McCain and Palin, but to look back on it now and find out what was going on behind the scenes is like reading the book after you have already lived in the movie.

2 Comments:

Blogger isabelita said...

You didn't mention George W. Bush as part of the nightmare of eight years...

January 18, 2010 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much the way I felt after reading "Shrub!"

January 20, 2010 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home