Thursday, October 22, 2009

Martini at Sanibel Island this summer


Hey, I like being an only dog! Don’t mess with success.

Since I crashed with the Pops about eight months ago, I have learned stuff. Before my dinner time, Pop will ask me what the big dogs say when they are hungry. I bark my biggest bark. Then she will ask me what the little dogs say when they are hungry. I whine like a puppy. Pop gets all happy and excited when I do these things. I get pretty happy and excited too. Seems Murphy used to know the same little tricks.

I have also learned to wait, sit, come and stay. When they put my leash on me to take me out I know to sit and wait until the door is opened and they say, “Okay”, before I step outside.

I may be a little dog but I see myself as a big dog in a little dog’s suit with a big dog’s brain to match. I’m no dummy and I prove it every day.



Love,
Martini

2 Comments:

Blogger Fixer said...

What a great pic! I got 2 Yorkies who live across the street from where I work. Anytime a dog walks by, they go nuts barking. The bigger the other dog, the louder they bark. Heh ...

October 22, 2009 2:31 AM  
Blogger dguzman said...

And your typing skills are nothing to sneeze at, Martini. You're a good dog.

October 27, 2009 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home