Friday, February 20, 2009

What is This Thing?


Well, the dust mop, sans handle, has been here two weeks. They still tell me that he’s a dog, but I’m not so sure and here’s why. When Pop has him in the yard on his leash, if he sees anything that seems strange to him he stands up on his back legs and just stands there. He isn’t tugging at the leash or anything, he just stands there only on his back legs. I think the little dude may be part Meerkat or something. That’s just the way he stands and look at the eyes and all…..ya gotta wonder.

Whatever he is, he doesn’t bother me and I don’t bother him. We both get tons of love and attention so it’s all good.

Have a great weekend and enjoy a sweet moment

Sincerely,
Fred the Cat (The cat that loves you guys!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Fixer said...

You know he's cute, you old curmudgeon. You're beginning to sound like me, Fred. Heh ...

February 20, 2009 2:31 AM  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

Fred, he has Short Dog Complex. They need to stand on their hind legs to see farther. Actually, That Dog that lives in our House likes to get up on the Picnic Table so she can see farther. So maybe all Dogs are like that. After all, they can't climb trees like Cats can so they can see Far. Glad you are Getting Used to him. He sounds Much Better than the Dog I live with.
-Baxter

February 20, 2009 4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred... I'm with Baxter on this one. The little guy needs to do what he has to do. Further, life is one continuous learning process. The more you observe us and ask us questions, the more you'll understand. You cats are really good at that and I'm happy to see that you and Martini are getting along. - Chester.

February 20, 2009 6:01 AM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

you too fred!

February 20, 2009 6:38 AM  
Blogger two crows said...

hey, Fred--
I'm with Baxter, too. Give the mop a break. He can't climb trees or sit on top of doors and pounce on people as they walk by-- or do any really interesting stuff.

I don't have a dog, of course, so I can't say for sure. I kind of doubt it would survive one round with my claws and teeth-- so it's probably just as well.

Jake

February 20, 2009 10:44 AM  
Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Fred-

Don't trust the dog. He'll eat your lasagna when you're not looking. It's true. Check the funny pages.

February 20, 2009 6:27 PM  
Blogger Cujo359 said...

Glad to see you're adjusting, Fred, not that I hadn't figured you would. Take it from me, after a while you'll miss the little guy when he's not there.

February 21, 2009 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home