Friday, September 08, 2006

Computerette Goes to the Tube Doctor

Today, as soon as I post this, Mr. Pop is taking my little friend, Computerette to the doctor. Seems she has some problems with her “tubes”. She can’t find her email files and she’s kinda confused. Remember last weekend she went into a coma for a whole day and she couldn’t go online? The next day she came out of the coma but that was when she said she couldn’t find her email files.

She seems to need some technical attention so that’s why she’s going to the “tube” doctor today. Hopefully it will only be an outpatient visit and she won’t be sent to the hospital for the weekend.

I will miss my computer just as much as I will miss you guys.

So until Computerette comes home, be sweet to one another and let’s hope she returns with a clean bill of computer health.

15 Comments:

Blogger concerned citizen said...

That happened to mine a few months ago. bummer! I hope you get out of it cheaper then I did.

September 08, 2006 5:17 AM  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

I take it the good Senator didn't offer to come by and unplug your tubes.

September 08, 2006 5:24 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

You'll be back in no time.

September 08, 2006 5:49 AM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

LOL Jamie!!

September 08, 2006 6:06 AM  
Blogger fallenmonk said...

These things need an infusion of cash every once in while to be happy...kinda like wives and or kids...just kidding. Hope you are back on the tubes soon.

September 08, 2006 7:58 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

My little bundle of joy got an infusion of cash a couple of weeks ago. I was offline for close to a week and hated it, but I got a lot of other work done!

Hope to see you back soon!

September 08, 2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

New pipes all around for those with sick computers.

September 08, 2006 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, let it be known that I really like your blog and the thought of you playing hard to get once again is driving me crazy...nah, make it crazier. Come back soon cause my hands are shaking already and sweat from my brows is blinding me!

September 08, 2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

Crawfordslist is down with a bad attack of Beta. You are all invited over to My Place for the duration.

September 08, 2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger Jim Yeager said...

Well, that sucks.

I'll be waiting up for your return...

September 08, 2006 9:21 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

You'll be back in the bosom of your blogger buddies soon...not to despair.

September 09, 2006 2:33 AM  
Blogger Gort said...

My beast is about a year old but I've had several technical issues mostly due to infections. After being gloated over by a couple of friends and doing some research, I've decided my next tube holder will be a MAC.

September 09, 2006 6:10 AM  
Blogger JBlue said...

Hurry back!

September 09, 2006 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the series of tubes cause infections. You cannot have a serial connection without an infection. Get well.

September 09, 2006 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

potential itemized ingredient estonia passports sheet respectively estimated annextein rating claims
servimundos melifermuly

January 25, 2010 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home