Friday, December 16, 2011

Ready, Set, Christmas

Getting ready for Christmas this year has been just plain fun. I guess feeling better than I have for years adds to that fun. Tomorrow we are going out shopping for a Cabbage Patch doll for the little girl in our adopted Christmas family. Ha! You think I’ll stop with just the doll she wanted? Oh decked holly halls, no. I already have two books for her and her big brother. This will be a Christmas that they’ll remember a long time….and so will we.

Next Saturday Mr. Pop will continue his tradition of baking chocolate chip and walnut cookies. I can’t wait for that aroma to fill this house with wonderfulness. But before that happens I will pick up my new glasses and be able to see clearly again. That’s almost better than having a visit from Santa.

See, I’m just full of fun and Christmas spirit. Ask Martini, he’s probably tired of me playing with him and singing “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”. But next Sunday morning when he wakes up, he’ll find out that I was right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home