Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dog half in the Bag


A couple of years ago someone gave me a Christmas gift and it came in a red satin bag. This year “Santa” decided to put all Martini’s Christmas presents in that bag and let him go in after them if he were not too afraid.

As you can see from the photo, he wasn’t frightened at all. As he would fetch each new toy from the bag he would take it into the bedroom and then come back to see if there were more. At one point he pulled his head out of the bag and proceeded to drag the whole thing into the bedroom. I guess efficiency is another of his many talents.

2 Comments:

Blogger Taradharma said...

Someday I hope to see a video of Martini -- I'm trying to picture him coming back into the room and going through his bag -- pretty funny stuff!

December 28, 2010 8:45 PM  
Blogger Sewmouse said...

Too cute!
Pets who put their heads (only) into odd places. Kili used to sleep with just her head under my step-stool. Got a photo somewhere.

I wonder why.

December 29, 2010 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home