Monday, December 13, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Now I know how Santa feels every year. This weekend we purchased the bike I talked about in my previous post. It’s beautiful and wonderful. It’s a couple of shades of pink and sparkly. I can’t imagine any little five year old girl not loving it. The theme of the bike is the Disney Princesses and we found the helmet to match. On the handle bars there is a little princess pouch so I tucked a small Hello Kitty doll inside. When she unzips the pouch there will be a little surprise for her.

I won’t be able to see her face when she finds this bike by her tree on Christmas morning but I can remember what I would have felt had I been so fortunate when I was her age. Everyone remembers the Christmas they received their first bike and I will always remember the Christmas this little girl received hers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mauigirl said...

How wonderful! I'm sure it will be the best Christmas for her, ever!!!

December 14, 2010 2:20 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

Wonderful idea, for a special Christmas

December 17, 2010 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home