Thursday, October 01, 2009

And so it begins

The company will be here at nine this morning to begin their three day project of wiring up the new security system. We put Fred the Cat in the vet’s boarding facility because these men will be in and out of the house all day and in every room. Keeping an eye on Fred and Martini would be impossible and since I can keep Martini on a leash, the safest place for Fred is to board him.

Wish Martini and I well as we deal with our home invasion for the next three days. After that is all completed I’ll feel a hell of a lot better when I am home alone or have to leave Martini in his crate when he is home alone. I never thought in my life that I would feel insecure in my own home, but things change with time I suppose. You do what you gotta do to have peace of mind and protect yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

i understand. it's the best thing to do.

October 01, 2009 8:07 AM  
Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Stay safe POP.

October 01, 2009 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home