Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You Can’t Make any Republicans Happy any of the Time

I am so thoroughly fed up with the Republicans along with the talking heads! I don’t know if they are just envious of President Obama or if they are angry or what. No matter what the man does or says, they get their little panties all twisted.

Rush or whoever is the head of the Republicans must have sent the word out yesterday morning for everyone to criticize how much the President laughed during his 60 Minutes interview. So like hungry guppies they grabbed their talking point tossed to them and chewed on in all morning long. Forget the content of the interview, just focus on a man’s laughter.

I swear, if they could find out what color underwear the man wears, they would criticize that too. People wonder how we got in this financial mess, just look at the scope of the Republicans interest. They are just incapable of seeing the big picture with their little narrow minds.

7 Comments:

Blogger Fixer said...

It's all they got, POP. Nothing of substance so they jump on every little thing Barry does, hoping something will blow up into 'scandal'.

March 24, 2009 2:42 AM  
Blogger LeftLeaningLady said...

It is amazing to me that they think they have anything to criticize. While I am not sure that I like all of the President's choices in this dire economic time, I AM sure I am not smart enough to do a better job. That's the difference between me and the repub crazies!

March 24, 2009 6:36 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I wish I had seen the interview. I need laughter. WE ALL need laughter. I am sick and tired of distracting hate-spew that accomplishes nothing. And our president has THE BEST LAUGH OF ANY PRESIDENT OF ANY COUNTRY, EVER!!!

March 24, 2009 6:51 AM  
Blogger Matthew Hubbard said...

I have a troll who posts on my blog every few months. I went over to his blog, and he is upset that Obama is articulate. It's just a way to get people to submit to evil! Boo, articulate people! Bad, bad, bad!

Seriously, they think that they just haven't been smooth enough with their bad ideas.

March 24, 2009 7:08 AM  
Blogger Randal Graves said...

My friends, Barack Hussein X wears white undies. Talent on loan from God isn't saying that he's self-loathing. Well, off to tropical climes to troll for little boys!

March 24, 2009 7:34 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I love the whole "president teleprompter" nonsense.
this after listening to president mcflightsuit?
really? LOLOLOLOL

the heck with them I say (sorry didn't mean to swear on your blog)
:)

March 24, 2009 5:18 PM  
Blogger two crows said...

believe it or not, before the election I read a commenter of an article in the WaPo who said s/he wouldn't vote for Obama because he had purple lips!

when they can't find a real reason not to vote for him or to disagree with him, they latch onto some totally irrelevant "reason".
then they hope we don't notice its irrelevance.

March 24, 2009 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home