Friday, September 04, 2009

Cats walking on air?


Remember the three feral cats Pop told you about that were climbing up the outside screen and getting on the roof. The part she forgot to tell you was they were walking on the screen that forms a roof over the pool. The Pop’s didn’t notice until this week that seeing those cats walking up there had upset me in some way. Now that the cats are no longer up there I have calmed down and feel much more content when I’m spending time on the patio. For us cats, looking up and seeing cats appear to be walking on air is very upsetting.

In this picture you can’t see the screen behind me, but it’s there. I couldn’t see the screen above me but it was there and those crazy cats were dumb enough to walk on it.

Do I miss those cats? Not one bit.

Have a great weekend because before you know it Fall will be here.

Sincerely,
Fred the Cat (the cat who loves you guys!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Sewmouse said...

Poor Fred - levitating kittens would be scary for anyone. I'm glad to hear you're feeling less stressed!

September 04, 2009 7:15 AM  
Blogger Cujo359 said...

I remember how the cats I used to live with would get all excited when some other cat walked through their yard. That was bad enough. Having your airspace invaded must have been really annoying.

Chill out, little buddy. See you next week. You and your humans have a good Labor Day.

September 04, 2009 12:00 PM  
Blogger Distributorcap said...

sorruy i have not been around fred - but i am coming back

have a great weekend

carlos here in NYC says hi!

September 04, 2009 4:20 PM  
Blogger Utah Savage said...

Fred, were the cats walking on the clear ceiling above your head pussies? If so, I can completely understand your distress.

September 05, 2009 4:10 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Gee Fred, Mr. and Mrs. Snave just keep on adding cats... your cats of interest are outdoors, mine are inside! But that's o.k. They got me a doppelganger playmate named Neko, and a pushover butterball Siamese guy named Ichiro. I think Mr. Snave put some pictures of us up on his blog if you want to come have a look. (You will probably have to scroll down about 3/4 of the way to see pictures of Ichiro with Neko.) Black and white are great colors, and Neko and I are dressed smartly in our tuxedos.

They won't let any of us go outside, but there are some neighborhood dogs and cats we would all like to meet. We would at least like to go out and catch moths... what killjoys the Snaves are! 8-)>

Phinney

September 06, 2009 3:35 PM  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

Oh my, Fred, cats up above you walking on air must have been very disconcerting! Glad they are gone now, you must feel much better about it!

September 06, 2009 4:19 PM  
Blogger roger said...

cats walking on air is so unfair.
i'm glad i'm not there.
it's too much to bear.

September 08, 2009 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home