Monday, June 11, 2012

Best Time of the Year

This is one of my most favorite times of the year, the time to start packing for vacation. Getting my list made and gathering all the things we will need for a week at the beach. I have my new books all ready to go. Martini doesn’t know it yet but he will get a new toy to play with while we are there. My husband has his rods and reels ready along with his own beach reads. Last year when we went I was so sick that I barely remember much of it. Then I came home and within less than a month I was in the hospital and scheduled for emergency surgery. Now I feel like a million dollars and can’t wait to enjoy the trip the way I could not last year. I feel like I’m getting a do-over and I’m gonna make the most of it all.

3 Comments:

Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

As everyone croaks, pal, there's no political parties in Heaven or Hell: our salvation lays within these very words if you're wise enough to discern --- Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon...

August 17, 2014 4:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yarı manuel istif makinesi
istif makinesi
akülü istif makinası
elektrikli caraskal

June 03, 2015 3:17 AM  
Anonymous Rebecca Gellar said...

Thank you ffor this

December 24, 2021 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home