Friday, May 11, 2012

Romney blew it then and now

Romney blew a very important and teachable moment. He should have owned what he did and then go on to say how terribly hurtful bullying is for the person being bullied. He could say that at the time he was a kid doing a foolish thing but in retrospect he realizes it was so wrong. He could say for the rest of his life he will regret what he did. This might ring a bell with some kids as well as some adults. As it is now, he is still a bully refusing to accept responsibility for his actions. That half-assed apology just makes him look like a jerk. If it sounds like a jerk, it's most likely a jerk. Anyone who thinks kids don't remember crap done to them in high school is just wrong, at least in my opinion. Roger, I remember the terrible thing you said to me in the eighth grade and it still hurts when I think about it

1 Comments:

Anonymous http://www.writers-house.com/ said...

I do understand you, Patricia. I had such a "friend" at school too. Now I work as a writer and earn a lump sum of money every day, and he's begging in the streets. You shouldn't worry. I'm sure he'll get his just deserts.

November 20, 2015 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home